Six days from today I will return to Lagos, Nigeria. I have been in contact with the field leader Pastor Gabriel and he is very excited and looking forward to the return of our small team. We found a ministry house that is newly built and never been used. Praise God for His faithfulness. We've been looking since February.
I will begin ministering in a small group of single women. I have already began praying for them. Some of them I believe I have met. This will be both a joy and spiritual challenge. I know that I will grow tremendously in this ministry.
All of this excitment and I still have a little packing and other things to finish. The Lord is helping accomplish things without being overwhelmed. There have been set-backs and challenging situations. However, He is teaching me to rest in Him and enjoy the ride!
Please keep me in your prayers!
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment