you are in our prayers and thoughts. We are anxious to hear updates on your trip and know that the Lord will give many souls into your hands for the Kingdom!
Send financial support to (write my name in memo):Magna James; Ambassadors Fellowship
PO Box 62309; Colorado Springs, CO 80962-2309 ; Field Address: 31 Somorin St. ; Ifako Gbagada, Lagos Nigeria
Email address: magnaj172@hotmail.com
Praise God for His provision. I am at 70% of my monthly support. However, my relocation expenses to West Africa has exceeded my budget.
My entire relocation cost is about $15,600. This includes rent, airfare, ground travel, visas (for Benin, Nigeria and Ghana), furniture and appliances, generator, etc. The reason is that I must pay 2 years rent (not the normal 2 months when renting in the US). Many Nigerian landlords require the entire lease amount up-front.
In light of this, I am asking that you partner with me to raise another $8,000. It would help if I could get 20 people to give $100; 35 people to give $50; 55 people to give $30 and 130 people to give $20. If you are able to give more or less any amount is greatly appreciated. As a co-missionary always says, "It ain't too small til it don't come at all" :)
God bless you and I pray that He will supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory. Please pray the same for me.
1 comment:
Magna,
you are in our prayers and thoughts. We are anxious to hear updates on your trip and know that the Lord will give many souls into your hands for the Kingdom!
Post a Comment