Sunday, May 27, 2007

Personal Prayer Requests

“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.” Phil1:3-5 (KJV)

Pray for:
  • Me to build strong relationships with the single women that the Lord has given me to minister to in Lagos.
  • Outreaches and weekend retreats will be effective in reaching West Africans to find and maintain a personal relationship with the Lord.
  • Safe travel to the field and protection from robbers and thieves in Lagos.
  • Assimilation into the West African culture to be an effective witness.
  • Unity among my team members and co-laborers on the field.

Praise God for:

  • An open door to move me forward.
  • Prayer and financial supporters.
  • Sustaining me as I totally depend on Him. He is faithful!

No comments: